MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Power supply input 100V-240V, 47Hz-63Hz, 1.35A, output 15V 3A Max.
- On-line guide on LCD display for fast instructions
- Ultrasound frequency 1 MHz ± 10%, 3 MHz ±10%
- Output power 0.5 W – 10 W ± 20% when duty cycle ≥ 80% for 5 cm2 ultrasound head 0.5 W – 15 W ± 20% when duty cycle ≤ 70% for 5 cm2 ultrasound head
- Effective intensity 3 W/cm2 ± 20% (1 MHz) 3 W/cm2 ± 20% (3 MHz)
- Working frequency 100 Hz
- Duty cycle 10%-100% stepping 10%
- Maximum adjustable therapy time 30 minutes
- Effective radiating area 5 cm2 ± 20%
- Collimated beam type
- Ultrasound head (material) aluminium
- Direct contact and water immersion use
- Led indicator
- Compensated biphasic square wave
- Constant current (CC) or constant voltage (CV)
- Waveforms: TENS, EMS, Kotz (Russian), Interferential
- Therapy time 1÷60 minutes
- Frequency 1÷250 Hz
- Adjustable intensity 0÷100 mA
- Adjustable voltage 0÷100 V
- Width impulse 30÷400 μs
- Led indicator
- Trolley with 3 shelves and 1 power socket
- Adjustable and jointed arm
- Support for ultrasound head
I-TECH UE is a professional device for electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy and combined therapy.
Thanks to its free programs I-TECH UE is an ideal device for professional user that can choose between three modes (ultrasound therapy, electrotherapy and ultrasound+electrotherapy).
The user can adjust stimulation parameters according to therapeutic needs for each mode. Moreover the combined therapy add the therapeutic effects of ultrasound (thermal, vasodilation and trophic) to electrotherapy analgesic effects.
With I-TECH UE the user is kept constantly informed about the right working thanks to led light ( it turns on when electrodes are not correctly placed on the skin).
I-TECH UE is a medical device CE0476 certificated. It is recommended the use only by seasoned professional in the hospital/ambulatory environment.
- Hematomas and tissues reconstructions
- Muscle contractures/Cramps
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arms/abdomen/legs/gluteus cavitation
- Acute and chronic pain
- Post surgical oedema
- Local circulation increase